1.30.2011

new year's weekend

my brother and his family came up from sunny arizona over new year's weekend for jakob's baby blessing.

i stole a couple of pictures off of their blog that darby took because i thought they were so great!

i'm obsessed with this picture of my sawyer! it is so "him"





elli with jeff and miss with jon. my kids are so lucky to have such great uncles! my girls LOVE them! can you tell?





my nephew, jonas, trying to sneak a peek at baby jakob!



my handsome boys...



hope you all had a great weekend!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such fun pictures. I love how personalities shine through in everyday pictures.

The Airharts said...

Those are fun pictures! If I could only learn how in the world to work photo shop!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Very cute I love the personalities that come through the pictures. How are things going I hope are going well. Is 4 as hard as you thought it would be? Your kids are adroable!

Amberley said...

Your children always look adorable, love the oven picture! Too sweet.

Sedge said...

You have a beautiful family!