10.04.2010

twelve

10 cars...
6 moves...
3 homes...
and
4 kids...

equals...

12 great years together!

this picture pretty much sums up our life 12 years ago.


tough, right?

5 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

I owe Tom a snippity comment, but I will forbear!

Cute pic.

Heather Jeppsen said...

12 years together or married? Happy 12th Anniversary to which ever one it may be! I know it's 12together or you've been married forever! And that's a dating picture.

Amberley said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary.

Chelsea said...

Happy dozen! I love your picture. It's exactly how Ryan and I fell asleep every time we watched a movie when we were dating. It probably made our roommates uncomfortable, now that I think about it.

Also, I can't believe you've moved that many times! You must be a super mover.

Ginger said...

Awe I love it. And yes, for some reason life did seem hard even back in those days because I had like a job or something. Congrats!