and by "here" i mean "pregnant"
things have been really quiet around here. just waitin' around for #4 to arrive. if i don't have this baby by sunday it will be the most pregnant i've ever been!
i'm predicting record breaking weight (for me and for baby!)
6 comments:
Great pregnancy shot! Oh wait, or is that your boob? :)
Did you drive in the mountains while eating raspberries?? I found out another trick from Chaundelle Brough: Her sister walks around the block with one foot on the curb and one foot on the street. The uneven walk has sent her sister into labor with 2 children. TRY IT! If anything, you'll get a laugh at how ridiculous you look! :) Hang in there!!
I feel so bad for you. Not that my boobs are feeling super great right now but at least the baby is out :) Good luck I hope he comes SOON!
When is your due date?!?! I keep thinking I'll see a baby post. Hows the nursery coming along? Any name ideas? INFO INFO!!!!
I remember well. . .Cadey was 11 days late so we forced her out and then she screamed for 2 months straight!! Even though you are so ready to not be pregnant anymore at least he is being quiet! GOOD LUCK, I hope everything goes well!!
Sorry I will be sending good vibes you way oh nevermind my babies come way over due! Hope you have him by Sunday
Love your maternity top! Hope you "go" soon! Can't wait to meet #4 - xo AJ
Post a Comment