How cute is that! I feel like I havent talked to you forever! Sayer looks so big in the pic in his highchair trying to grab the candle! Crazy Crazy. Cute party Laura!
So cute!! Where did you get that awesome cupcake holder? I love the "balls" my sister in law just did those for her daughters birthday! CUTE and FUN!!
i love it! and him! i can't believe he's one. holy crap! now i want soda :)
You are like the best mom ever, so so cute decorations!
Oh..baby saw-you. Doesn't he look so sweet looking up at that candle? Of course, I LOVE the decor!
oh my gosh! that is so cute laura!!!! i can't believe he's one.
WHat a simple and adorable party idea. You are so talented, I love stuff like that! Your little man is just so handsome!
SO CUTE!!! How do you make the labels (i.e. 1's in the cupcakes)? I can't believe he is already a year old!! Crazy how time flies!!!
Happy Birtthday to him! He is so cute. Love the "messy face" picture!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How cute is that! I feel like I havent talked to you forever! Sayer looks so big in the pic in his highchair trying to grab the candle! Crazy Crazy. Cute party Laura!
So cute!! Where did you get that awesome cupcake holder? I love the "balls" my sister in law just did those for her daughters birthday! CUTE and FUN!!
i love it! and him! i can't believe he's one. holy crap! now i want soda :)
You are like the best mom ever, so so cute decorations!
Oh..baby saw-you. Doesn't he look so sweet looking up at that candle? Of course, I LOVE the decor!
oh my gosh! that is so cute laura!!!! i can't believe he's one.
WHat a simple and adorable party idea. You are so talented, I love stuff like that! Your little man is just so handsome!
SO CUTE!!! How do you make the labels (i.e. 1's in the cupcakes)? I can't believe he is already a year old!! Crazy how time flies!!!
Happy Birtthday to him! He is so cute. Love the "messy face" picture!
Post a Comment