this morning my first born stepped onto the bus for her first day of kindergarten. i always vowed i would never be one of "those moms" that cries when their kid goes off to school.
but don't worry, i totally did.
let's chalk it up to pregnancy hormones, m'kay?

12 comments:
The BUS!!! I think I might've cried too. Ady goes in the afternoon today. Trust me there will be no tears, unless it's joy!!! LOL
I can't believe you already have it on here! Well, yes I can. I did good this year. You should have seen how many mom's cried last year. A lot of them it was their last. I had to hurry and leave. This year my adrenalin (sp) was going too much from just getting my ticket!
By the way if you want any veggies, just let me know.
love her bag! those must be all the rage with the 5 year old crowd!
oh my goodness. i can't believe it. just wait until 1st grade. i did fine with kindergarten but first grade was sad for me.
Cutest Kindergartner on the Block!!!!
Cute post. I have been trying to figure out if I will cry or not but we have had plenty of time to get ready for this since really he could have gone last year so I think we're both just READY now. She looks so cute on her first day of school.
I totally got all choked up... my Miss...uhg. She isn't old enough!!! I bet she'll love it!
Oh the first day is the worst! I swore I would never be one of "those" moms either but I think its a rule or something. She is darling!
So don't feel bad I called my mom and husband crying after watching Avery go to first grade last week!
I cried every first day of school until Song started college..it isn't pregnacy hormones! She looks so cute, too!
she looks absolutely DARLING!!! I can't believe she's so big. i agree with mom.....cutest kindergartner on the block.
Kindergarten is life changing! They hop on that bus and you suddenly have no control over every move and choice that they make. It is hard, but so dang fun to watch them learn...... awe..... better stop talking cuz I might cry...I will chalk it up to just having a baby hormones....
Post a Comment