12.01.2009

{swoon}

does somebody want to buy me these?



you can find them here

seriously. my birthday is in two weeks.

i'm not joking people.

please?

no? okay, fine. whatever.

check out martha's collection.

SO JEALOUS.



i have dreams of my unfinished storage room looking like this one day. complete with the neatly labeled shelves {of course!}

honey, what do you think? can you make it happen?

4 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

sure, laura, i'll buy you some blocks of cream cheese and let you put some herbs on them. oh, what, you meant the plates? oh...

Mom / Jolene said...

$78 DOLLARS FOR THE PLATES????? I'll buy them for you when they hit the DI.

Chelsea said...

I've longingly looked at those for over a year. probably longer. But you're mom is right, $78! I can't stomach it, either. So I'm going to look for them at yard sales, but I HIGHLY doubt anyone will be willing to get rid of those.

Megan said...

I would love you to have a Martha collection. Sounds awesome!!! (just a reminder that I'm your sweet sister, that would love to borrow them).