12.15.2009

baby boys

this little weasel is 4 months old today! (yes, missy, i call my kids weasels, thanks to you!)



also, my brother and his girilfriend had a baby boy yesterday!



balian ash simon! isn't he adorable! we're SO glad he's finally here and healthy!

and finally, i gotta give a little "happy birthday" shout-out to my sister-in-law (who also happens to be the best boss in the world). darby turns 28 today and she's also expecting their second boy next year! yeah!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Sawyer is so adorable!!! Those cheeks! Those eyes!! Cameron saw his picture and said "HEY BABY!" I can't beileve it's been four months. Now we need to have you over to our house for dinner! Maybe in early January?

Mom / Jolene said...

Don't I have the cutest babies? Just something about 'um.

Sedge said...

Congrats to your brother and his Sig-Ot (significant other) - Sawyer has the most soulful eyes...all 3 of your "babies" are darling.

Carrie said...

Yo, I don't know if you ever read your facebook account, but I wanted to tell you "happy birthday!" today!!

Chelsea said...

So many birthdays for you right now! Nephew is adorable and your little guy's expression is hilarious.