7.06.2009

new rooms

i've finally got the kids' rooms all put together after the big rearrange of getting elliot settled in a bed.

i know that the initials above the girls' beds are a bit "bert & ernie" but i still thought they were cute.



as for the baby's room... i've got a project i've been thinking about, but for now there's not much in there. basically his crib, a dresser and an ikea chalkboard easel.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Those rooms look adorable!! And I love the letter above the girls beds. I hope you're hanging in there with this summer heat!

Sedge said...

As usual everything looks fabulous. You need to get on one of the decorating shows! You are so talented.

Chelsea said...

Hi Laura! I got your comment (thealexandersut.blogspot.com) and had to peek at your little space on the web and I LOVE your scallops in this room. I might copy them. Seriously.

Feel free to keep reading mine because I'll be reading yours!

Chelsea