7.22.2009

dream kitchen

ever since we moved into this house, i've wanted to paint my kitchen cabinets gray. but after two weeks straight of renovating the rest of the house and having a mini-meltdown, i hastily painted them black.

well, i've decided that once i pop this baby out, i fully intend to fulfill that dream!

this kitchen is my inspiration (from this month's "better homes & gardens"). i absolutely love the color!





(sorry, i totally scanned these pictures... not the best quality)

can you picture it? thoughts?

5 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

you know i'm going to be so jealous. i wish i had gone with marble tops; then i would haven't painted my cabinets gray, too. sigh. yours will be perfect. i think the black base with add some depth.

Mom / Jolene said...

'then i would HAVE painted..."

The Buckley's said...

I love those!!!!! I love that kitchen and would totally want it too!

Jenny said...

It even has a clock like yours!!! I love it! Will you paint your table and chairs those colors too???

Sedge said...

You know that it CRAZY! I was looking at the BH&G just this morning - it was the clock that got to me. I thought, I bet Laura could just whip it out with the paints and re-tooling talent... I swear, I saw you guys in that very kitchen!!! Too funny.