Yeah!
I have some pictures on my phone from the night I was out there, but the blackberry and apple computers aren't friends, so I will try to get them to you!
Sweet! Now you may have to hire out the neighbor boy to mow it. I swear we cannot find time to mow this year, just ask my neighbors!
We have had our sod for about 3 weeks and it is life changing! Congrats!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah!
I have some pictures on my phone from the night I was out there, but the blackberry and apple computers aren't friends, so I will try to get them to you!
Sweet! Now you may have to hire out the neighbor boy to mow it. I swear we cannot find time to mow this year, just ask my neighbors!
We have had our sod for about 3 weeks and it is life changing! Congrats!
Post a Comment