ever heard of pregnancy masking? well, the fancy term is "melasma" and i'm the lucky gal that gets to experience it firsthand. basically my forehead is a big ol' splotchy mess. never had it with the other two pregnancies, but for some reason it decided to emerge for this one.
fun for me.
(wow, it looks REALLY bad in this picture...somebody please tell me it's not that bad in person!)
also, i can't deny it anymore.
i have a belly.
7 comments:
I remeber Lisa had that when she was prego with jaden. Just get really tan and you wont notice it.
How far along are you again? Did you get the mask from being out in the sun? or is it a randome occurance?
I get the mask also but I get it on my belly it dosn't look that bad. I only go nuts on some days most day we are okay but school is still in thank goodness she has been my best baby so far.
You are so funny! I love your belly picture! :)
I never got a pregnancy "mask", but I have some kind of red birth mark above my mouth, and it's really not noticeable, but when I was pregnant with Zach it turned BRIGHT red! So I can feel your pain a little. Yours really isn't that bad though. That's a pretty close up picture - I'm sure that no one would even notice it unless they're a little too close for comfort.
That's funny that you know my friend Shalae's hubby! I'll have to let her know.
nahhhh it's not that bad. You had a stork bite when you were a baby - right in that same place. check your crazy internet sites and see if they are related.
I just think it looks tan with some freckles, it seriously doesn't look bad at all! Your eyes are gorgeous too, by the way!
Hey, we had parker's preschool graduation today. They put together a little DVD for the kids which included events they did throughout the year. There is one shot of a girl on Santa's lap and I swear it's Kennedy. I'll have to show it to you. Hope you are doing well!
Honestly, I've never noticed that on your face before, and I've seen you without make-up. Has it just gotten worse lately? Maybe it's a good thing that you're too busy to come to "swim days".
Post a Comment