highlights included...
thomas eating a big ol' wad of caramel popcorn
elli in her own world, as usual
my two year old throwing a tantrum because she couldn't pick up that huge rock to her left
my cute nephew jonas (yes, he's a boy, despite the pink blanket) and my dad chillin'
and just because they're so darn cute...
4 comments:
Awe! Love my girls and the big bro...
:) :) :) :)
Totally cute - how darling is that pic of your nephew and your dad?? Family visits are fun. Hope you're feeling well. xoxo AJ
hey, I left a message for you but if you didnt get it I want to see if we can reschedule for the first sat in June. Missy is going to be in town on the sat we have scheduled and I really wanna spend some time with them. call me or email me. 703-4733 janibeenfield@gmail.com
Post a Comment