4.30.2009

hopscotch

so, i'm kind of thinking of buying a hopscotch stencil to paint on our back patio like the one shown here

but they're a bit more than i wanted to spend.  anyone want to go in on it with me and we can just share the stencil?

also, my blog layout is having major issues.  if i try to change my background at all it warns me that it's going to erase my archives and my blog list.  any ideas, anyone?

2 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

it depends on the website you use. The only one I've found that doesn't give you that warning is that cutest blog.... If that's the one you're trying then.. I have no clue! haha sorry. That hopscotch looks cool but as you know they would never go for that around here. ha.

PrincessKatie said...

That is crazy how much that stencil costs. I think you need to buy it and charge people to come pain theres. Then you coudl make some mula off it?