4.09.2009

eek! a mouse!

all day today i've been hearing this squeeking and scratching sound and it was freakin' me out because i just KNEW there was a mouse somewhere in our house!

so, i finally got brave and opened the blinds by the window where i could hear the noise coming from, thinking it was going to leap at me the second i did!

to my relief i found that it was on the OUTSIDE of the window, stuck down in the window well!

PHEW!



6 comments:

Mom / Jolene said...

eek is right.
remember the toads in sandy?

Ginger said...

Looks like you need a cat. ;)

Carrie said...

that thing is huge! Are you sure it's not a vole or something? Borrow Ginger's new cat and get rid of it. :) I'm so compassionate, aren't I? Sam and I almost dropped by tonight to say 'hi'. we were at the District doing some Easter shopping. We ran out of time, but I swear we'll come by soon, and I don't care if you are in your pj's! How are you feeling? Hmmm, maybe I should have just emailed you...

Casey and Diana said...

that's still creepy!! ewe he's looking for a way into your house! ugh, that is one big mouse ... I'm freaked out for you!

Sam said...

I think Carrie's right, it looks like a vole. Not that that's any better, just different. I wonder why he wants in, it's so nice outside. You probably ruined his house ripping up your yard. You better be nice to him because he may be trying to repay the favor.

Jeepance - word verification, and a new marketing idea for Jeep.

Megan said...

creepy.....