i will definitely be adding "post more to the ol' blog" on my long list of new years resolutions. i really miss it!
anywho, here's the annual peek at my christmas decor.
for the last nine years i've had the same turquoise and silver ornaments, so this year i wanted to branch out and bring in a little more color. most of the ornaments on my tree are vintage finds from the d.i. and i absolutely love them! i'm totally wishing a had a white tree this year... hoping i can find one for cheap at the after-holiday sales!
i also did a lot less on the bookcase. when you have a two year-old and one year-old that can't keep their grubby hands off of anything, you have to scale back! here's hoping for next year!
and for some reason i'm obsessed with pinecones this year...
3 comments:
So beautiful! I love it!! You are so crafty and your house is ADORABLE, and so are your children by the way! I can't believe you have 4 kids! WOW!! :) You're amazing!
thanks, whoever you are!
they look awesome (the pinecones) I love them too!
Post a Comment