WOW 20 bucks! lucky girls!
Did Tom fall down in the garage and you left him there!? ha ha!!!Beautiful looking lemonade, I'm suddenly dying of thirst! Can Miss come to my house with some of that? I promise to pay her a quarter!
That is too dang cute, I want my kids to do that this summer. so fun.
Jealous!!!! We will be participating next time. She looks so cute.
Is he on the roof?? The lemonade looks delicious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
WOW 20 bucks! lucky girls!
Did Tom fall down in the garage and you left him there!? ha ha!!!
Beautiful looking lemonade, I'm suddenly dying of thirst! Can Miss come to my house with some of that? I promise to pay her a quarter!
That is too dang cute, I want my kids to do that this summer. so fun.
Jealous!!!! We will be participating next time. She looks so cute.
Is he on the roof?? The lemonade looks delicious!
Post a Comment