jenn and i have been friends since we were in kindergarten and she is one of the kindest, most sincere people i know. she's extremely smart, genuine and caring. unfortunately after 7 years of trying to conceive she was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure and was given less than an 8% chance of ever getting pregnant.
she and her husband sean (who she has been with since high school) are hoping to adopt. if you know anyone who would be interested in helping them achieve their dream of becoming parents, please click on the button to the right and contact her!
i know she will be a wonderful mother someday!
1 comment:
Laura...I know i havent called you back this week. Seriously you dont want to chat with me right now...I am one grumpy girl. haha(kind of)Really I promise we are still friends I just havnt been in the mood for chats...maybe in 7 days-7 long days. Love ya though!
Post a Comment