11.23.2009

coming soon...

the adventures* of potty training



*and by "adventures" i mean "horrors"

p.s. "no" i do not plan on potting training in the middle of the hall on a shag rug... i had just pulled the potty out of the closet and elli decided to plop down on it right then.

5 comments:

Ellison's said...

I'm potty training Caden and its been a week and he's doing great!! Even no diaper or pull-up at night!!

Toni said...

Good Luck my friend. You are gonna need it :) I am sure she will do great. It is weird to think that I am going to be potty training a girl next. We are going to need to swap gender training secrets.

The Buckley's said...

Oh dear! Good luck with that! By the way Miss's birthday pictures are so super cute!!!!!!!!!

Sedge said...

Portable and convenient! Good Luck with that. AJ

Megan said...

Ahh....nuts!!!