tonight i put the sprinkler on a dry patch of grass and elli decided to start running through it fully clothed.
thank heaven for washing machines and toasty baths!
and on another note: does anyone want some peaches? seriously. we had a branch break off of the tree on sunday because it was so heavy with peaches.
feel free to stop by and grab some!
4 comments:
I would love some peaches...maybe you can learn how to can them, or make jam and ship some to me....mmmmmm! PS-those pictures of elli are soooo cute!
I'm totally going to come get peaches from you! i just want some that I can eat fresh. Yummers! I have an invite for you regarding the ward reunion...maybe sometime on Saturday or Sunday I can come over.
Oh wait, that last comment is from me. Sam was already logged in...he's such a blog stalker! j/k!
I would love some peaches. If you don't mind. I will call you. Laura you are an excellent photographer.
Post a Comment