Do you remember Laurie Wallace? She used to live in our ward. Anyway, her daughter wrote on her white micro-fiber couch with a Sharpie. Laurie grabbed a wet wipe and started scrubbing....and it came completely clean! Yes, Sawyer is dang cute!
oh what I cutie he is.... I LOVE the outfit he is wearing wonder where you got that..... ME!! It's way cute! And I would scream if my child did that... hopefully it will come out.
Man, I would be pissed! Did the marker come off? Kate has just started her obsession with pens. I guess this is what I have to look forward too... Sawyer is so cute. There is nothing like a newborn baby.
5 comments:
Do you remember Laurie Wallace? She used to live in our ward. Anyway, her daughter wrote on her white micro-fiber couch with a Sharpie. Laurie grabbed a wet wipe and started scrubbing....and it came completely clean!
Yes, Sawyer is dang cute!
kiss kiss kiss. good suggestion by carrie. try it!
that little stinker. not the littlest one...he's still sweet.
oh what I cutie he is.... I LOVE the outfit he is wearing wonder where you got that..... ME!! It's way cute! And I would scream if my child did that... hopefully it will come out.
Man, I would be pissed! Did the marker come off? Kate has just started her obsession with pens. I guess this is what I have to look forward too... Sawyer is so cute. There is nothing like a newborn baby.
Post a Comment