12.10.2007

a new 'do

okay, so as several of you know, i'm SO over my hair and am ready for a new hairdo. i was playing around on the internet, and came across this hilarious website http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover that let's you try out different styles.

these were just a couple of 'dos i tried out. what do ya'll think?











6 comments:

darbs said...

go blonde! the last one if my fave

The Airharts said...

I still love your hair the way it is now. Whats the deal with not smiling in the pics. Ha ha

Amy said...

I love your hair now! If you want my vote I say keep it the way it is. Sorry!

The Buckley's said...

Oh dear!!! I love your hair but I know how it is when you can't stand it any longer so i'm gong to have to say... absolutely no on the blond. and I like the 4th one down with the bangs.

Jenny said...

I don't think you should cut it... maybe just a different color. Austin admitted to having a crush on you because he loves your hair! So, I know what his vote would be too!

Casey and Diana said...

You are so funny. Well I say definitely not blond. Not only cause dark looks awesome on you but because you're hair would be so horribly damaged you would hate it. That a-line would look awesome on you...not asymmetrical though. I love your hair though, but I understand you completely!