12.18.2007

i heart new york!

it was FREEZING but it was fabulous! the whole experience of being in new york was so great! i especially loved eating breakfast at the "seinfeld" cafe and attending church three floors up from the manhattan temple. sadly, we didn't see any celebrities, but we DID see a razor scooter gang of middle-aged women yelling at a horse! HILARIOUS!

tom and i have to give a BIG shout out to jon and darby for showing us a great time and being so generous! i also have to give my parents, megan and jenny a HUGE "thank you" for taking such great care of our girls! it was so great, knowing i didn't have to worry about them!

because we headed home on my birthday and had some flights delayed, we ended up having to fly to vegas before flying home. so i spent my birthday in new york, chicago, las vegas and salt lake! i know, i'm quite the jet-setter!







4 comments:

darbs said...

dang it, i do look like a fag in that photo!!

The Buckley's said...

That looks way fun! I'm jealous! What's up with no smiling in the pic's crazy girl!

Unknown said...

Hey Laura!
I'm so happy that I found your blog! It's awesome that you guys got to go to New York! Jarom's been there, but I never have - I hope to go some day!
And, as for the hairdos - I like the first and second! :)

Carrie said...

OH man, one day I'll make it to New York!!
Happy Birthday this past Monday too!
Yeah, you need to smile in your pictures. I'll just tell Tom that when he is about to take your picture he should say "what's that under your nose? Is that a SMILE??" It works on my kids...hee hee!