10.31.2007

happy halloweeeeeeen!

well halloween is over, and fun was had by all. miss dressed as sleeping beauty (thanks, lisa!) and elliot was a chicken (thanks, missy!) we went to megan's for chili, and then the kids were off to go trick-or-treating. this was the first year that miss was actually old enough to appreciate trick-or-treating and she had a blast! tom tried to pass the baby off as an actual trick-or-treater, so he toted her around and carried a grocery sack to collect "her" candy. he has no shame when it comes to free treats! hope everyone else had a great day!





5 comments:

Jonathan said...

cluck cluck, she looks good enough to eat

The Buckley's said...

Cute costumes!!! I love them. I wish the kids could have seen each other!

The Airharts said...

Oh my... so cute-I'm sad I missed them in their costumes.

darbs said...

you are a blog master now!

Amy said...

Your girls in their costumes are too cute.