since elli's birthday is in july (and because she had to take a couple of years of speech therapy) we decided it was best to hold her back from kindergarten this year.
so that meant another year of preschool (this will be her third!). but this will be the first time that she's gone to a private preschool and not one through the school district AND it's three days a week. WAHOO!
I was thinking that I didn't realize her and my Landon are the same age, I guess that's why. We held our oldest back because he's August. I'm so glad we did. She's too cute.
She's adorable! Yay for preschool. I'm a little jealous, three days a week?! Liv starts tomorrow. What are you going to do with yourself with only two kids? It will be SO easy right?
2 comments:
I was thinking that I didn't realize her and my Landon are the same age, I guess that's why. We held our oldest back because he's August. I'm so glad we did. She's too cute.
She's adorable! Yay for preschool. I'm a little jealous, three days a week?! Liv starts tomorrow. What are you going to do with yourself with only two kids? It will be SO easy right?
Post a Comment