are you still reading my blog???
that's nice of you. i still suck at updating.
well here's what's been going on around here lately.
i never really loved where i put the shelves in sawyer's room {you can see them here}, so i moved them over to the other wall and put up these framed maps instead! the frames are only $25 each at ikea! and i bought a map at that idaho utah supply store. i really love how it turned out!
miss received a "positive action" award at school for being such a great student. we're so proud of her!
this little guy has been so much fun lately!
and apparently my kids were trying to make their own sacrament tray...
that's it for now! stay tuned for a fun project!
3 comments:
Yes I still check when you update. I want to do a map thing in my playroom. I totally remember doing the bread thing growing up too.
Your little Miss looks so much like you did, its crazy for me. Congrats on having such a great student.
I love the sacrament tray thing. So far all ours have tried to do is be missionaries...maybe we're not spiritual enough at our house...hmmm.
Always glad to see updates, pathetic since we live a stones throw away you'd thing we'd get a chance to chat more.
Post a Comment