9.05.2011

zoo deja vu

we went to the zoo for labor day; and despite the massive crowd we managed to have some fun!



do you see the cute little baby elephant under the mom?



every time i look at this it cracks me up! elli was in a 'mood' about something but once the train started going she was back to her happy self.





while i was going through all the pictures, i started getting deja vu, so i went back and looked at an old zoo post from 2008 and realized i'd taken some pictures totally similar to the ones i took now. i obviously need to get more creative with my shots!





hope you all had a great long weekend!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! I'm not gonna lie, I've seen YOU give the same look that Elli is giving the camera on the train! I'm laughing so hard! Fun zoo pictures! I haven't taken my kids to the zoo since Carson was a baby. Shhhhh, don't tell anybody.

Mom / Jolene said...

totally shocked by how much Elli and Jakey look alike in that bottom picture.