i've decided that i want to be more bold when it comes to designing my home and the first place i decided to give it a try was our bedroom.
i felt like everything was just SO gray and since we don't have a headboard, i thought that these stripes would make a fun statement. i also added a sunburst mirror that had been hanging in our hallway and i love the way it turned out!
oooh, it's pretty! I'm thinking about doing something like that in my sewing room but probably vertical. Now that I'm typing that, though, vertical stripes seem very 2002, so I dunno.
5 comments:
ooooooooooo-I LOVE IT!!!!! Nice job!
Even better in person!
I don't know if I would have had the guts, but I love it. I looks great! I thought it looked good before. Where do you find time?
As with all your cute ideas, this looks fab!
oooh, it's pretty! I'm thinking about doing something like that in my sewing room but probably vertical. Now that I'm typing that, though, vertical stripes seem very 2002, so I dunno.
Either way, LOVE yours!
Post a Comment