I can't get over his cuteness Laura. I'd love to see a picture of all 4 together...I know it's hard, but it doesn't have to be perfect. :)
He is so cute and every mom deserves one good baby! So cute.
He is so darling! Yes the time flies by...one day you turn around and your "baby" is 34 and has 4 kids and a dog! Enjoy him, glad you got an easy baby. I'll knock on wood too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't get over his cuteness Laura. I'd love to see a picture of all 4 together...I know it's hard, but it doesn't have to be perfect. :)
He is so cute and every mom deserves one good baby! So cute.
He is so darling! Yes the time flies by...one day you turn around and your "baby" is 34 and has 4 kids and a dog! Enjoy him, glad you got an easy baby. I'll knock on wood too!
Post a Comment