Crap Laura...I totally spaced the party! So Sorry...my brain isnt normal these days!!!!! Everything turned out sooo cute, the food table is amazing! I'll give you a call tomrrow, please dont hate me! PS-elli's hair is so cute!
How cute! it turned out so good. sorry we couldn't make it either. I forgot to call you but we switch off every weekend with tj's sister babysitting and it was our turn to babysit so they could go out.
7 comments:
Crap Laura...I totally spaced the party! So Sorry...my brain isnt normal these days!!!!! Everything turned out sooo cute, the food table is amazing! I'll give you a call tomrrow, please dont hate me! PS-elli's hair is so cute!
How cute! it turned out so good. sorry we couldn't make it either. I forgot to call you but we switch off every weekend with tj's sister babysitting and it was our turn to babysit so they could go out.
Well....I remembered & the party was so much fun. Everything looked absolutely darling!!! Happy Birthday Ellers.
How cute is she! I think she looks so much like you. Looks like a fun party!
so cute, I love your food table!! Tell her happy bday from her random 2nd cousin!!!
So darling! I can't believe she's 3 already. Looks like the party was a blast...
That is an amazing party. I especially love all the cupcakes you covered in sprinkles. Brilliant.
I'm throwing an old school baby shower (read: vintage). Any ideas to throw in the mix? I have a few up my sleeve but could use a fresh perspective!
Post a Comment