this little guy will be showing up sometime at the end of october.
even though we were completely SHOCKED (to put it mildly), we know there are so many families out there that are struggling just to have ONE baby, and for that we're feeling very blessed!

oh, and go ahead and make all the jokes you want about it not being tom's baby... we've heard them all!
13 comments:
How perfect is that?!? Two girls and then two boys! Sawyer's best friend will be this little boy! Even though you are shocked beyond belief at being prego again, I'm super excited for you and can't wait to meet him in the fall! Love you guys!
Wow! That is exciting! I'm glad it's a boy since he will be so close to Sawyer's age.
Well, i couldn't be more excited! :D
Congrats! Again, I feel your pain, Cadence as you know was a product of a birth control malfunction so I completely understand. It was the worst showing up for a pregnancy test with my 4 month old in tow in his baby carrier. The nurse's eyes about bugged out. Nice! It was hard the first few months but I really like having Ian and Cadey so close in age. You kind of get it all out and done at once and they really do play well together. You'll be really happy in about 2 years!! GOOD LUCK, my thoughts are with you, if you ever need an understanding ear. . .
Congratulations! I have heard of people getting pregnant even with a vasectomy, but never actually knew someone...I always thought it was a rumor.
Congrats!!! I hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures of him in Oct.
Congrats, I hope that you are feeling well, how fun to have two of each I love it and you little ones will be so close that it will be fun to have them be boys.
Laura! I am so excited for you guys. I am sure if you aren't yet you will be!!
Congratulations! What a crazy story you have to tell your little boy! He sure is meant to be part of your family.
It's a perfect balance! Congrats -
I am so excited it's a BOY!!! Congrats. I think you'll love having two boys close together. I do have to say I occasionally think of you and laugh...sorry!!!
Congrats!! How fun for two boys. I hope you're feeling well.
Congrats! How cool!!!!!
Post a Comment