He's so tiny! I don't ever remember Kaeden being that small! Oh wait. He wasn't. He came out 8.5 lbs! :)
Cute baby! I hope your enjoying it, and getting over your c-section okay. I was wondering if he ended up turning or not. C-Sections are lame. But at least you got to experience the real deal with your first two! :)
L.S. He is DARLING!!!!!! You and Tom sure make cute kids! I can't wait to come and see him and give him his little outfit. Great pictures by the way. I will be seeing you and Sawyer soon!
I love his eyes! That onesie is super awesome. Have you decided when I can bring you dinner yet? You name the day and I'll be there! If you need me to drive you places, I can do that too. Seriously, I want to help and I know you aren't supposed to drive yet! :)
He is so beautiful!!!!! Congratulations you guys! and I hear ya c sections suck! But take care of yourself and you'll heal so fast. I went to souther utah by my third week so it's not too bad. Good luck! and cute pictures!
Oh my goodness! I am so happry for you guys! He is so dang cute. I'll have to call you. I want to hear about the c section and how things are. Congrats!
10 comments:
He's so tiny! I don't ever remember Kaeden being that small! Oh wait. He wasn't. He came out 8.5 lbs! :)
Cute baby! I hope your enjoying it, and getting over your c-section okay. I was wondering if he ended up turning or not. C-Sections are lame. But at least you got to experience the real deal with your first two! :)
Take care!
L.S.
He is DARLING!!!!!! You and Tom sure make cute kids! I can't wait to come and see him and give him his little outfit. Great pictures by the way. I will be seeing you and Sawyer soon!
FURBALL
I love his eyes! That onesie is super awesome. Have you decided when I can bring you dinner yet? You name the day and I'll be there! If you need me to drive you places, I can do that too. Seriously, I want to help and I know you aren't supposed to drive yet! :)
He is so beautiful!!!!! Congratulations you guys! and I hear ya c sections suck! But take care of yourself and you'll heal so fast. I went to souther utah by my third week so it's not too bad. Good luck! and cute pictures!
Congratulations he is so cute!
that third one kind of looks like jonas, don't you think?
wow, he looks so much like your other kids...and I agree with your mom, I can see a little bit of jonas in him.
i think we're ALL in love!!!!
SO ADORABLE. I think I am in love too! And ps, I love the blanket he is on, I know, I am weird. It almost makes me want another one :) Congrats
Oh my goodness! I am so happry for you guys! He is so dang cute. I'll have to call you. I want to hear about the c section and how things are. Congrats!
Post a Comment