case in point:
on saturday we crashed our old ward's party and my friend carrie had set up some hilarious games. one of the games was to have two people put pantyhose with a beanbag in the end on their head. the object was to swing the pantyhose around, get them tangled on your opponents, and to rip it off their head.
tom was the first one to volunteer and boy howdy was it awesome! check out these sweet pictures, courtesy of mr. sam sweet!
(you definitely need to click on each picture for the full effect!)
7 comments:
Oh dang, they don't enlarge when you click them! Seriously people, check them out on my blog, they are probably the funniest pictures Sam took! www.carriesweetlife.blogspot.com I love the one of the hose getting wrapped around Tom's nose!
Thanks for coming to the party! I felt bad because I couldn't sit around and chit chat with you, but I really wanted to! Next time we get together maybe it can be a little calmer. :)
How funny! I'm sad I missed it.
That is awful! LOL
that is the FUNNIEST thing i have ever seen. never seen that before.
It looks like it was a to of fun.
I don't think "shy" runs in our family. Maybe quiet, but if there is a competition: game ON. Haha! Tom is darling.
We just moved away and missed the ward party, so I have to say that I was jealous to see that you and Tom went. That game looked hilarious
Post a Comment