do your kids watch "super why"?
elli does...a lot.
she's actually learned ALL of her letters from that show! the girl can barely talk but she can tell me every letter of the alphabet. she's even starting to learn lower-case!
i caught her "reading" a book today.
8 comments:
holy cow! that's awesome!
What a cute little girl she is. Congrats on getting a boy. They are fun most of the time but sometimes they just make me want to run. Far, far away. My only suggestion: invest in Geo Trax. It is so much fun and you can use your boy as an excuse to collect Geo Trax.
Um-I think I have missed something big-what is super why and how have I never heard of it?-Super cool
We love Super Why at our house. Viv learned her alphabet from Signing Time! Thank goodness for TV right?
That's awesome! Austin loves that show and watches it nearly every day. I hope he learns the alphabet from it too!!!
Good thing she takes after her mommy! Wink Wink!
oh my heck that is too cute! she's smart!
ooo that little smarty pants.
Post a Comment