2.05.2009

oh, boy...or girl

this drink is my new best friend...



and this is my new favorite spot in the house...



(curled up on the bathroom floor)

why?

because apparently THIS is what happens if tom and i so much as look at each other...



yes, it's true. i'm prego once again. we were VERY surprised at first but we are also very excited.

oh, and this is a picture of my parent's faces when we told them on christmas day.

don't they look delighted?

18 comments:

Sedge said...

Congrats! Hopefully you'll be able to get off the bathroom floor soon...at least it looks really good in there. Great news. xoxAJ

Nielsen Family said...

Congradulations, I'm sorry that you are so sick that is too bad, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel how far along are you?

Ginger said...

At least you decorated your bathroom cute for your new hang out spot. Congrats!

Kristina P. said...

Congrats, Laura! How exciting!

The Buckley's said...

Oh Laura!!!!!!!! I am so glad you finally posted it so I could say something. I'm excited to have kids the same age! Missy said you've been super sick with this baby. Gear up! The third pregnancy just down right sucks so far. Yeah! We can be miserable together!

dennisandsong said...

Congratulations!! Surprises are the best!! Candence was a big surpris for us, so I know what you mean! By the way, your post has inspired my next blog on "the belly" be sure to check it out!

Holly said...

Congrats!! Hopefully you feel better soon.

The Airharts said...

!yob a s'ti epoh I. ti tuoba detsop yllanif uoy taht yppah m'i,haeY

Jani said...

Ha that picture of your parents face is great. And I love your bathroom. I can be your little babysitter if you need one. Haha

Tamber said...

Congratulations!

Carrie said...

What the crap did Missy say? Her post isn't in English! Crazy girl. :)
Yes, congrats!!! I've been wondering about you and your morning sickness. I'm telling you, Zofran was the best medicine for my morning sickness. They even have a generic now...finally! It's called Ondansetron. Hang in there!

Amy said...

I love the photo of your parents! Congratulations!! and hang in there, hopefully it will get better.

Toni said...

Congratulations! You are so funny. I laughed so hard at your post. That is so exciting.

Jonathan said...

Yay, more cousins for Jonas!

Nate and Heidi said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you are having! how far along are you?

PrincessKatie said...

Congratulations how exciting! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

judy said...

That is wonderful. Maybe a boy... ??

cathy said...

Congratulations! Well, if you have a third girl, join the club. I've heard that once you have two girls, your chances are high for having a third.